Monday, July 11, 2016

White Jeans

Hi, friends!

It's MONDAY! YAY!

Do I sound excited? Cuz I'm trying so so so hard to pretend that I am.

I do have a bachelorette viewing par-tay to look forward to tonight so there's that. But still. Mondays are just Mondays. You feel me?

Moving on.

This past week I wore my fav go-to white distressed denim. Do you have a pair of these in your closet? You neeeeeeeed them. The rule about when, where, and how you can wear white pants is gone! nobody can tell you not to wear these. You're FREE.


You can wear white jeans with a ton of the same tops you'd wear regular denim with but when you add this pop of white, you're whole look just gets so much brighter. This is especially great for Summer time.


I hear a lot of moms talk about the fear of wearing white ANYTHING because kids. But I think the key is just thinking through where you're wearing them and if a little one with guacamole covered fingers approaches for a hug, ask for a rain check. Tide To Go Pens also work wonders. I try to have one in my purse at all times.


Oh, and the myth about white making you appear larger is also not true. It died along side the "horizontal stripes add ten pounds" adage. Who came up with this stuff?


Get you a great pair of white jeans and plan to keep them around all year. After labor day, we call them Winter White. You're welcome.

Jeans I'm wearing are from Dress Up. They are limited in sizes online but you can also call and see if they have them in a store near you! I've linked them HERE 

My top is from Gap Factory Outlet but I linked a similar one HERE

My shoes are from Target and are linked HERE


Hope you have a good start to your week!

Thans so much for stopping by!!

Love,

Laura









2 comments:

April said...

Agree with all of this! My white distressed jeans are my favorite and I have no intentions of locking them away in my seasonal bin! Great post, lady!

Laura Godfrey said...

Thank you, April!! I'm right there with you. girl. Riding this white denim train all year long!!!! Thanks so much for reading!