Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Transitional Fall Style Under $25

Hey Y'all!

Looks like the heat is here to stay for a while so it seems I've got two options:

1. Move to Alaska and take all my blanket scarves with me

2. Add more options to my Fall transitional wardrobe

For the sake of familial stability, I guess I'll be going with the latter. So here I am, sweating in September and doing my best to find the right pieces that will work now in the heat AND later if and when the cooler temps arrive.


I love this tie button down top from She In. The fit is great and the built in tie is a sweet touch. Also, it's $13.99! Can't beat that.

Here are a few more that I've been loving! And YES they're all under $20!





One more quick thing: I've had quite a few people ask me about my experience ordering from She In so I wanted to just give a little run down for you! It normally takes about 7-10 days for my order to get here. The customer service department is actually very attentive. The quality of everything I've ordered has been really good with the exception of one sweater. I let them know about it and they were quick to rectify the situation. It is a pain to have to return anything so I suggest reading up on sizing before you make a purchase. If it's something you've seen me wear, feel free to give me  shout. I'm always happy to help!
Happy Hump Day!

Laura


1 comment:

Miss Mary Powers said...

I'll go to Alaska with you!!! I'm O V E R this heat.