Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hi!

We just got back from the sweetest little girly lunch at The Swan Coach House and while the girls are napping, I wanted to share a few of the things I'm really loving right now.

1. Southern Living: Do you have a subscription? If not, you need one. It's just the best piece of happy mail and such a highlight to find it in my mailbox each month. But even if you're not into all things Southern, I highly recommend finding a magazine you do love and getting a monthly subscription. When it comes each month, it forces you to find a minute to slow down and enjoy. That, my friends, is good for the soul. We got ours through Magazines.com at a discounted rate. They also send tons of coupons if you sign up for their email.


2. The color Red: I know, so random. But you guys! Red is not just reserved for Christmas and Valentines Day! I'm loving using pops of red in my decor and my outfits. I even pulled out my favorite Kate Spade that Matt gave me a few years ago. At first I thought it was too "heavy" of a color for Spring but that's pretty silly as evidenced by how cute it looks with my May Southern Living.

3. Izze Sparkling Grapefruit: I got these on sale at Target this week because they don't have any added sugar and the rest of the ingredients are pretty clean. Hooray. But they are SO GOOD. Especially if you're like me and don't drink carbonation at all. Now we have something fun to drink with mexican because carbonation and mexican? Yes, please.

4. Smashbox Shadow Primer: I got this stuff months ago and it's one of the best additions to my makeup bag. I promise you, the eye makeup will not MOVE if you apply this first. I got mine at Ulta and I think it'll be especially awesome during those sweaty summer days.



We have a pretty chill weekend ahead, which I'm thrilled about. Weather is supposed to be beautiful here so if you're looking for us, we will be outdoors.

Coming up next week on the blog... styling my absolute favorite: swing dresses!

Happy weekend, sweet friends!

Laura

No comments: