Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Home Tour

Happy First Day of FALL!

I wish I could have each of you over to walk through our cozy little home as we prepare it to welcome the cooler weather. Just imagine you're walking in the front door where the sound of a crackling fire and the smell of pumpkin bread and spiced apple cider is in the air. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home. I will fill you a mug to warm your hands as you wander.

My goal for this year's fall decor was to keep it simple. I have a tendency to go overboard with decor and I really just wanted touches of the season. I'm not a huge fan of orange but I do love the warmth of cranberry mixed with a hint of pumpkin hues so it's not all white and green. I used all fresh eucalyptus and mostly real white pumpkins. I did snag a few fabric pumpkins that I incorporated here and there. So glad to be able to look forward to re-using them next year!

Welcome to our Little White House!













































































Thank you so much for stopping by!


Sources:
Home Sweet Home Sign
Harvest Pillow
Buffalo Check Pillow
Hanging Basket in Entry - local store, linked similar
Small green wreath
Hunter Boots
Red Kids Hunter Boots
Gold Lamp
Office Chair
Glass Lamps in Den
Shades in Den
Godfrey Sign
Large green wreath on mantel
Sofa Table
Magnolia Wreath - Decor Steals
White Pumpkins
Dining Room Chandelier
Dining Table
Dining Chairs
Silverware
Wooden Candle Holders
Cloth Napkins
Dough Bowl (antique - similar linked)
Tiered Stand on Buffet
Buffalo Check Curtain Panels
Kitchen Table
Kitchen Chairs










2 comments:

Kristen Hale said...

Oh my goodness, house swoon. I am loving your mantle and all the green wreaths with the white pumpkins - you have totally inspired me to get some festivity going up in here :) Thanks for sharing! xox

ABC Mom Style said...

Oh I just love your home! Your style and eye for design are amazing!