Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites - Beach Edition

Hi, Friends!

Happy FRIDAY!!!!!!

There are few things I love more than the Friday before a long weekend. So excited to get some family time in this weekend.

I'm excited to share a few of my favorites for beach trips today. If you follow me on instagram, you probably saw that we just got back from a long weekend in Gulf Shores with our babies so I want to share while everything is fresh in my mind.

Beach Bum Sun Screen: Not only does it smell uhhhhhhhh-mazing, but it also is fairly clean. It has no parabens and is oil free and PABA free. It's also not too thick. We've had some natural sunscreens in the past that were literally like rubbing tooth paste on your skin. No thank you.

This swimsuit from Old Navy. It's a great fit and it's currently 50% off!




Fringe Beach Towel: I found these beautiful Serena and Lili fringe beach towels but couldn't pull the trigger on the $48 price tag. BUT #targetdoesitagain and I found a perfect knock off for less than $15! Hooray!

Pom Pom Cover Up: I'm a sucker for anything with pom poms and this swim cover is just the most perfect one I've found! The price tag is pretty sweet too!

I'm also linking a past post I did about how to have a successful trip to the beach with babies in tow!

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!!

Laura

No comments: