Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hi, Friends!

Happy Friday to you!

I'm really working on finding something other than "Happy (insert day of the week)" to greet you with... but I just really want people to have happy days so what's a girl to do? Trying to be more clever though. Trying so hard.

So excited to share this dress I found this week.


It's literally the perfect fit. I'm wearing a small for reference. I ordered three days ago and got it today! I've linked it here and I am happy to say it's only $25! HAPPY. DANCE.



Now for these shoes. Swoon. I'm a sucker for anything black and white. And stripes? Don't even get me started. I found these for $15 at H&M this weekend. I'm in love. They're only available in stores but I think they'd be worth the drive. 

Just watching to make sure Rowen doesn't run in the street. #momlife


Now for a few more favorite! I want to share a way we stay organized and CLEAN on the regular in our house.

Stair Baskets: We got these baskets from Wal Mart for $7 a piece and they are just perfect for the depth of the stairs. They also have a little chalk board on the front for each person's name. During the day, if I find something that belongs to someone and don't have the time to put it upstairs or where it actually goes, I just stick it in the basket. Then before we go to bed at night, each person cleans up their basket. It's good practice for the girls to learn that it's their job to clean up after themselves and I'd much rather see random junk in a cute basket than on my floors.




Exercise Ball: Ok, I'm late to the game. I know. But I just got a balance ball and I love it. I've been doing ab exercises with it this week and you can really feel the burn. I found this one at Wal Mart (yes, I am feeling like a red neck for referencing Wal Mart not once, but twice). It comes with examples of how to use it and they're really all you need. So getcha one.




Decor Steals: Are you signed up for the daily steals from this website?! If not, please go sign up NOW! I got this magnolia wreath for half the cost that I'd seen it elsewhere (Looking at you, Magnolia Home) and the quality is great. I've ordered other items from them and their customer service is top notch. They really are on top of the latest trends and the deals are too good to pass up!




Salvaged Chic Market: I posted a few of our new signs from this adorable Etsy store this week. They're so beautiful! Heather does custom work or you can choose from any of the sweet pre-made items in her shop. She is fun to work with and does a beautiful job. I'm so happy with my signs!




Glasses: Matt and I have been married for almost eight years and about a month ago, we noticed most of our glasses we got as wedding gifts were chipped or just looked terrible. Sad. But then I stumbled upon these beauties and instantly forgot all about the nostalgic newlywed cups. These are super sturdy and have the most beautiful design! We also got matching ice cream bowls because I needed another reason to want ice cream. No. No I didn't. These are a part of the Pioneer Woman collection from... you guessed it! WAL MART. Oh my gosh who am I? Whatever. The price is right and the quality is great so who cares where it's from?


I'm getting my hair done this morning. Glory. Then I have a girls night out tonight to celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays and I can't wait to share this cute H&M outfit I've planned to wear!

Reese has her first ballet recital Saturday morning and we are getting SO excited. Honestly I've been so excited about the recital that I haven't planned a single thing the rest of the weekend. I think basking in the glory of our little tutu-clad ballerina should suffice!

Happy Friday, friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Laura



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to figure out my size on asos website. It looks like it comes in 2, 4. Which would you say is size small?