Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Finds for Fall

Hi!

I'm working with a client right now on styling her Fall wardrobe and I always like to start with the basics and build up from there.

This olive green military jacket is an absolute favorite of mine and it's currently 45% off making it less than $50.


 In case you don't typically order from Nordstrom, they always do free shipping and free returns so there's literally no risk buying online. One of the things I purchased from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale didn't fit as well as I would have liked so I literally popped it back in the package, stuck the pre-paid return label on, and put it in the mail. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I think a great pair of medium wash denim is also a fall staple and I absolutely LOVE these Citizens of Humanity boot cuts.


Y'all. I'm not a big spender when it comes to clothing. I have two other little ladies to dress around here! I'm a deal finder at my core but I will invest in a great pair of jeans because there's just nothing like loving the way your jeans fit and loving how you feel in them.

As far as what else I'm trying to incorporate into my client's closet, we are on the hunt for great oversized cable knit cardis like these


As well as some cute tees and tanks to wear underneath all the fun sweaters!


Found a few other really sweet sweaters

I also found this precious tassel scarf while I was out shopping with my girls today and I am in LOVE! Even cute in person and so super soft! You can't beat the price since The Loft is putting their entire store 40% off right now!!

Still hunting a few more things but I think this will put us on the right track. Hope you're having an awesome day!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Laura

No comments: