Tuesday, August 30, 2016

September Goals



I cannot believe we are already talking about September!

Fall is hands down my absolute favorite time of the year so I'm giddy with excitement to be sharing my goals with you.

1. Drink a pumpkin spice latte - Starbucks introduces all the Fall flavored drinks September 1st! Even if you're not a fan of the PSL, you could still try the salted caramel mocha. It's life changing. Trust me. I might have already planned my outfit for my inaugural trip to get Fall beverage and it might include this shirt, these boots, and these jeans. Don't judge.


2. Wear a blanket scarf - Just ordered this one from Nordstrom but I'm going to need the weather's cooperation before I can realistically wear it outside. In the meantime, I'll crank down the air and wear it around the house.

3. Read a book - I really want to continue my August goal of reading a book a month (or was it two?) by actually reading a book this month. Thinking about "Uninvited"  by Lysa TerKeurst or "Present Over Perfect". Would love to hear your recs if you have any! Here's hoping I'll actually get one (Both?!) of these read this month!


















4. Buy Christmas gifts for family - I know. I'm a nut. But I really like getting all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I'm a huge fan of thoughtful gifts so it takes time to think and plan for my family. I have to get a head start! Plus, it gives me an excuse to bust out the Christmas tune. To be honest, I don't ever need an excuse to listen to Christmas music!

I'm trying really hard to remember my 5th goal but it's just not coming to me so four it is! I still plan to continue my monthly goals of eating clean 80% of the time and eating whatevs 20% and also exercising 5 times a week. The cooler weather should definitely help with the outdoors workout routine. Gracious this heat just kills me.

Hope your August was incredible and that your September is even better!! Here's to cozy sweaters, fires in the fireplace, hot soup, cider, and FOOTBALL. Go Dawgs!

Love y'all!

Laura

No comments: