Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Styling Summer Sweaters

I'm wishing for Fall as much as the next girl but it is still WARM. For crying out loud, could we not just get like into the low 70's? I just wanna drink a hot drink without wanting to die, you know?

I wore this cute sleeveless textured pullover sweater the other night and loved the way it fell. I also tried it on with a black n white stripe turtleneck before I left just for funsies and I LOVED it. I added a sparkly statement necklace and loved it even more. These sleeveless sweaters are great for layering but can be worn now too! Win Win!



I wore my FAV jeans and theeeeeee most comfortable black heels. I also added this cute tassel choker from Dress Up. Their prices on jewelry are amazing!























My favorite thing about these jeans is that the holes in the knees make them so easy to move in! As a mom of two littles, I do a lot of up and down throughout the day so I need something that can move with me. Call me crazy, but I like to feel like I can take a breath in my pants. These are the best!

I'm so excited to be going out with some friends tonight to plan for an upcoming trip! You know after dinner will include a PSL. I gotta get a start on those September goals!

Hope you have a great Thursday! All outfit details listed below!

Love,

Laura










No comments: